In May 2022 I carried out an audit to analyse the acccessibility of my website. The findings and fixes using the WAVE Tool, Colour Contrast Analyser (CCA) and manual checks were the following.
Faults and fixes
- Several colour contrast issues with text on coloured background. Now fixed to AAA standard.
- Alt descriptions missing on a few images. Now added.
- Tab focus state not highlighted. Now added.
- Floating footer links. Removed.
- To help people using screen readers the Page Titles now start with the page name and end with AA Web Solutions (April 2023)
I aim to keep improving the accessibility of the website to WCAG 2.1 AAA standard.
If you have experienced an accessibility problem when visiting this website then let me know?
Please email: email@example.com
If you would like an accessibility audit carried out on your website then please get in touch by going to my contact page.